Our counseling program seeks
to unify and strengthen troubled families and
individuals by providing quality, low-cost counseling services to the community.
Our therapists are men and women with compassionate
hearts and the skills and training to assist our
clients through life's challenges. We serve hundreds
of clients regardless of age, race, ethnic background,
sexual orientation, disability or religion who
would otherwise not receive help due to financial
Services We Provide:
* Counseling and psychotherapy
for individuals, couples, families and groups
* Counseling for children, adolescents and adults
* Substance abuse assessment and treatment services
for adolescents and their families.
* Services that qualify for insurance reimbursement
* Therapists in training who provide low-cost
* Experienced therapists who provide mid-range
* Services that qualify for reimbursement from
Victim Witness Assistance
* Counseling is available in English, Cantonese,
When to Seek Professional
* Life feels overwhelming, out
of control or unmanageable
* You feel down and can't shake it
* Conflicts with a spouse or other family member
that can't get resolved.
* You have experienced loss or have been the victim
of violence or another crime.
* You or a loved one are in the grip of an addiction
* You need support in making difficult life decisions
To make an appointment, email
us or call (408) 281-0708 x822 between 5:00
pm and 9:00 pm Monday - Thursday. All emails and phone calls are strictly confidential.
Counseling Center locations and directions
View the staff
of Advent's Counseling Centers